Why isn’t my payment working?
We’re sorry to hear that you’re having difficulties purchasing through our website.
First, we recommend clearing your cookies or switching to another browser.
If the problem continues, we recommend trying a different payment method.
Still having issues? Get in touch with the Stance Crew and we'll help you out.READ FULL ARTICLE
Please provide us with a screenshot of the error message to help speed up the troubleshooting process. We also advise to block out any sensitive information before sending through the screenshot.
Why isn't my discount working?
We're sorry to hear this.
If you're struggling to apply your discount, there could be a few reasons as to why it may not be working.
Where to apply the discount code:
Once you've added the item to your cart, select "Proceed to checkout" option and enter the code under the "Discount code" section.
Other things to note:
- Have you double-checked the Ts & Cs of the discount code? You can find the information in the body of the email that you received. For example, you may need to hit a certain threshold in order for the code to work or only have full-priced items in your cart for the discount code to apply
- Have you checked that your discount code was issued by Stance Australia? International codes cannot be used
- We also suggest clearing your cookies and/or switching to another browser
- Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and some exclusions may apply. We recommend checking the terms and conditions related to your discount before ordering.
- If for any reason the order is cancelled, we will refund the full amount that was paid for. If the order is partially cancelled, we will refund the discounted price for the cancelled items. Promotional codes can only be used once so if this happens, you won’t be able to use the same code again.
Followed the above instructions and still not working? Don't stress - our Stance Crew are here to help. Please provide the below information when contacting as it helps to speed up the process
- Item(s) name or number
- Screenshot of the error message that you're seeing
Our Stance Crew will do their best to troubleshoot for you.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why can't I checkout?
We're sorry that you're experiencing this on our website.
We suggest either switching browsers or deleting your cookies and reloading the browser to attempt to fix the issue.
If you're still having difficulty checking out, we want to hear about it.
Contact the Stance Crew below if the site is having any technical issues impacting your ability to checkout.
The more details you can provide us, the better! Let us know:
- as much detail about the issue as you can
- screenshots of error messages (if any)
- which browser you're using
- what you've done to try to resolve it so far
I think I purchased from a scam website?
We're sorry to hear that you may have purchased from a scam website. Unfortunately, there are online scams that may use the Stance name and a similar looking website as a means of obtaining your personal and/or banking details. It's highly likely that you will never receive any product from this website. We recommend the following steps.
- Reach out to your bank immediately to discuss how you can lodge a 'chargeback' and reclaim any funds that you've spent.
- If you would like to report a scam website, please visit www.scamwatch.gov.au.
Tips on detecting a scam website:
- Pay attention to the address bar. Check that the URL starts with https (not http) and look for the padlock icon in the address bar to ensure there's a secure connection.
- Assess the price of the item. Does the price or offer seem too good to be true?
- Watch for poor grammar and spelling. Legitimate companies put effort into presenting a professional website.
- Look for reliable contact information. Can you contact the company either via phone, live chat or email?
If you have any queries about a communication you have received, please get in touch with our Stance Crew through our Contact Us page.READ FULL ARTICLE
What are your Terms & Conditions?
The general Terms and Conditions of Sale detailed below govern the contractual relationship between the ‘User’ (hereafter also referred to as ‘You’ or the ‘Customer’) and ‘Stance’ (hereafter also referred to as ‘We’ or the ‘Website’). Both parties accept these Conditions unreservedly. These general Conditions of Sale are the only conditions that are applicable and replace all other conditions, except in the case of express. written, prior dispensation. We maintain that, by confirming your order, you have read and do unreservedly accept our general Conditions of Sale. These Terms and Conditions of Sale are important to you and Stance as they are used to protect your rights as a valued customer and our rights as a business.
We work hard to ensure the Website is always up and available, but we can’t guarantee that the Website will not have downtime for any reason. We reserve the right to close the Website for short periods of time for regular updating of products and for general maintenance, but will attempt to keep this to a minimum. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time, for any length of time.
Parts of the Website require you to input a password to access certain features. This is to be able to give you details relevant to your order whilst still keeping them private to you. To do this, as part of our security procedures, we require you to register an account with Stance by entering your email and choosing a secure password. We highly recommend that you choose a strong password that is hard for others to guess, and you log out from your account at the end of every session. There is a password reset procedure in case you forget your password. You must treat your account log-in information as confidential, not disclosing it to any third party and only using Stance in person. If you think there may have been any breach of security then it is your responsibility to notify us immediately and if log-in is possible, to change your password.
It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete. We reserve the right to disable any user account in our sole discretion, at any time for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any provision of these Terms of Service.
We take great care when putting product information, descriptions and images on-line but will not be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions to any information given.
The prices indicated on Stance Australia are shown in Australian Dollars and include all local taxes but do not include delivery, inbound duties or local delivery taxes. Theses delivery costs are clearly shown and invoiced at the end of the order in addition to the price of the products. We reserve the right to modify our prices at any moment but this will be indicated to you on the order at the time the order is placed. If an obviously incorrect price appears on our website and is not corrected on your total at the time of order completion, for whatever reason (human error, technical error etc.), your order will be cancelled and the payment refunded to you, even if it has been initially validated.
We will always endeavour to fulfil your order once completed and paid for. If a product should become unavailable after your order has been confirmed and paid for, we will refund the price you paid for the product immediately. If your order includes products that are temporarily unavailable, we will send the available products out first and will follow with the outstanding items once they are available again. We will refund the shipping fees for the rest of the order. If relevant, we will offer you a replacement for an unavailable product, a product of equal price and quality. If you accept the replacement, and then wish to return it to us in the conditions outlined under Returns, the return postage will be covered by us. If you choose to decline this offer, and the original product is permanently unavailable, we will reimburse the price of the unavailable product.
If you believe you have been a victim of fraud, please call our Customer Experience team on 1800 951 041 (press option 4 once prompted) or fill out the contact form here so we can escalate the issue appropriately.READ FULL ARTICLE
We may collect your personal info to make your shopping experience as smooth as possible.
We may collect:
- Your name and contact details, such as address and phone number
- Some personal details such as date of birth and gender
- The name of the domain from which you access the internet
- The date and time you access our site
- The internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to our site
- Other information that you may supply to us.
We will not share your information with any organisations other than the ones directly related to the delivery of your purchases e.g. courier services.
How are my cookies used?
- Determining the popularity of content
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Analysing site traffic and trends
- Generally understanding the online behaviours and interests of people who interact with our services
These technologies may involve placing and using data in your browser or system’s local storage. Cookies obtained by us are kept for a maximum of 30 days before being deleted.