How long does delivery take?
Due to the increased impact of COVID-19 and reduced courier hours, we are experiencing further delays in delivery times. In light of this, please anticipate a delay of 2 - 4 business days on top of our standard delivery times of 1 - 3 business days for metro areas and 4 -7 business days for rural areas. More information here.
Just placed an order? Here's when to expect your delivery:
ORDER OVER $50
ORDER UNDER $50
Australian Metropolitan Areas
1-3 Business Days
Australian Rural Areas
4-7 Business Days
Orders can be delivered to residential and business addresses, parcel lockers, PO boxes and parcel collect locations.
Important to note:
1. Delivery times may vary during peak sale periods. Please allow an additional 2-4 business days on top of standard delivery times.
2. Delivery services do not run on National or State Public Holidays.
3. Shipping times are a guideline only and cannot be guaranteed based on possible courier delivery issues, or any other unforeseen or unavoidable external events (such as severe weather conditions) beyond the control of Stance.
4. StarTrack has implemented strict cleanliness and social distancing measures to ensure safe deliveries for their customers and team. For more information, please click here.
READ FULL ARTICLE
Need help tracking your order? Click here.
How much does delivery cost?
All orders under $50 will incur a $10 shipping fee. For any orders over $50, you qualify for free shipping!READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I track my order?
If you haven't yet received a tracking number, it just means we're working on processing your order. You'll receive an automated notification with your tracking number once your order has been dispatched.
You can check out our Delivery Timeframes to help you estimate the arrival of your order.
Tracking your order:
- You can log in to your account and select the 'Track my Order' tab
- Click on the Tracking link in your email notification or copy the Tracking Number in your email and track online at StarTrack.
Note: It can take anywhere between 24-48 hours for the tracking number to become available on the courier's website.
If you haven't received your order by the estimated delivery date, contact the Stance Crew below and we'll help track it down.
Do I need to be home for delivery?
Our couriers will not leave a parcel unattended if there is no one home to collect it. This is to avoid your parcel falling into the wrong hands.
Instead, the courier will leave a card letting you know that your parcel is awaiting your collection at your local post office. You’ll need to present your ID and the collection card to collect your parcel.
You will have up to 10 business days to collect your parcel from the post office. If not collected within this timeframe, your order will be returned to sender and we are unfortunately unable to send it back to you. You will be refunded when your parcel arrives back at our warehouse.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can my delivery be upgraded to reach me faster?
Once your order is placed, we're unable to upgrade or change the delivery method.
Our teams are working hard to get your order to you ASAP. Once your order is on its way to you, you will receive an email with your tracking information. We appreciate your patience during this time.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you deliver everywhere in Australia?
We deliver to addresses across mainland Australia & Tasmania.
For information on remote island deliveries see here.READ FULL ARTICLE